- Be too lazy to fail?
- Sending your own e-newsletters, which package to use?
- Create a unique, custom-designed Facebook Page.
- Finding yoga pictures for your promotions
- This might be useful?
- Why it’s worth popping into the Yoga Show 2011.
- A4 Dru Yoga Posters, Student posters and where to put them.
- Launch of new Dru Yoga poster templates
- How do you handle the fear of your dreams coming true?
- Local PR events – getting your name around
Category Archives: Promotional Tips
Creating a Facebook Page for your business is a handy way to keep in touch with your yoga students; you can give them class updates and little tips to help with with their practise etc. Pages are usually what people … Continue reading
It’s been a while since my last post, but thought I’d drop you a line while we still have a few weeks left before the Yoga Show London, Olympia on 28-30 October 2011. I will of course be there on … Continue reading
A great form of self-promotion is to be seen out and about within your local catchment area. For example… is there an annual fair or festival in your county? Why not contact the organisers and ask them if you can … Continue reading
It’s difficult to get people to try something new. For example, there are many local shops in my neck of the woods which I’ve never entered, because I’ve never entered them. I use the same shampoos, wear the same outfits, … Continue reading