- Be too lazy to fail?
- Sending your own e-newsletters, which package to use?
- Create a unique, custom-designed Facebook Page.
- Finding yoga pictures for your promotions
- This might be useful?
- Why it’s worth popping into the Yoga Show 2011.
- A4 Dru Yoga Posters, Student posters and where to put them.
- Launch of new Dru Yoga poster templates
- How do you handle the fear of your dreams coming true?
- Local PR events – getting your name around
Category Archives: PR material
We’ve all experienced the power of images, especially emotive imagery. Why does a picture speak a thousand words? An image communicates directly on an emotional level, which is the most powerful way to connect with a potential customer. The Dru … Continue reading
One of the most helpful things you can do to promote yourself is to get some business cards printed. Begin with no more than 250, which is the usual minimum printrun. You wouldn’t want more than that because you’ll inevitably … Continue reading