- Be too lazy to fail?
- Sending your own e-newsletters, which package to use?
- Create a unique, custom-designed Facebook Page.
- Finding yoga pictures for your promotions
- This might be useful?
- Why it’s worth popping into the Yoga Show 2011.
- A4 Dru Yoga Posters, Student posters and where to put them.
- Launch of new Dru Yoga poster templates
- How do you handle the fear of your dreams coming true?
- Local PR events – getting your name around
Author Archives: Samia Rani
I read a review recently by a journalist in a magazine, who’d interviewed the author of a book called ‘The Lazy Winner – The Art of Productive Laziness’. The book cover also has the bizarrely long subtitle: ‘How to do … Continue reading
The secret of the internet is that it truly has the potential to interact on a one-to-one level with an unlimited number of people. So how can YOU gain the benefits? E-newsletters of course! But beware… if too many people … Continue reading
Creating a Facebook Page for your business is a handy way to keep in touch with your yoga students; you can give them class updates and little tips to help with with their practise etc. Pages are usually what people … Continue reading
We’ve all experienced the power of images, especially emotive imagery. Why does a picture speak a thousand words? An image communicates directly on an emotional level, which is the most powerful way to connect with a potential customer. The Dru … Continue reading
It’s been a while since my last post, but thought I’d drop you a line while we still have a few weeks left before the Yoga Show London, Olympia on 28-30 October 2011. I will of course be there on … Continue reading
A quick update on the new posters. I’ve had some requests for A4 versions of the Dru Yoga posters, I’ve just uploaded them onto the download page (email me if you haven’t got the link). Student Teacher will also see … Continue reading